Monday, March 21, 2022

News: 21 March 2022

Overall I've been moving slowly on the blog. I have some drafts piled up, though. Maybe I'll get the "time" (motivation, energy, whatever-it-is...) to release more of those in the next month.

I have decreased my attention on my main books, except some notes in preparation for the Bible commentary.

I feel somewhat pulled between the more "political, cultural, historical, personal" kinds of thinking, writing, sarkar, etc. and the more "first principles, philosophy, altruistic" kinds.

I started reading City of God. Maybe that's somewhat in the middle, both a reference for safeguarding the far future from an MSL perspective, and a participation in the "political, cultural, historical, personal" narratives of Christian civilization.

No comments:

Post a Comment