Thursday, June 30, 2022

News: 30 June 2022

Sometimes bipolar depression acts like a reset button, so I stopped working on writing for a few days and have been slowly adding back work (maybe not coincidental with the situation in the next paragraph -- sometimes I "overclock" my brain or something like that). One thing I realized was that I should focus more on music. I have some songs that I want to record. Music is a lot harder for me than writing, in terms of what it takes to make a single unit of finished work.

One day, I released three posts in one day. The process of releasing a post is somewhat labor-intensive, because I have to edit them to a point where I feel okay releasing them, before I release them. So maybe I did too much in one day and messed one of them up somewhat. That's why I added a note about that in that post.

No comments:

Post a Comment