Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Book Review Preview: Along the Way, ed. Ron Bruner and Dana Kennamer Pemberton

See also the review.

I had been meaning to read Along the Way: Conversations About Children and Faith (a book of essays edited by Ron Bruner and Dana Kennamer Pemberton) for a while, and this seemed like a good time to look into it. It's a book about children and Christianity. It looks like it's from a "Stone-Campbell" perspective (the broader movement that includes the Churches of Christ, the tradition I grew up in).

I guess this book will ask questions in different categories which I can try to answer from a MSLN perspective. (How to relate Stone-Campbell faith to children might provide a template for which questions to answer from an MSLN perspective.) I guess that's mainly what I'm looking to it to provide. But maybe there will be other things that I find interesting in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment