Tuesday, February 16, 2021

News: 16 February 2021

Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday. I don't think I have ever celebrated Lent before, but I happen to have been feeling like I should take a break from social media for a few weeks now. Also from the rationalist/EA world. So I'm going to try to do that, and peg it to Lent. When Easter comes, I'll see if I want to go back.

I'll make exceptions, one of which is the subreddit that I started recently. (It's a place where I post links that I find interesting.) It is r/10v24.

--

As you may have noticed, I started reading Berkeley's book on immaterialism and Timothy Ware's book on Eastern Orthodoxy. I haven't forgotten about Rawlette and Moynihan. Their reviews are close to being complete, I think. But I'm waiting for something, not sure what, before I finish and release them.

No comments:

Post a Comment