Friday, October 8, 2021

News: 8 October 2021

I released a big post (Establishedness and Loving God) and that has left me winded for a few weeks. (I have bipolar disorder so I tend to get energy in waves.) I've found myself more interested in social and political questions, as evinced by that post, which is not something I expected in January when I was looking forward to this year.

I've been working on a book on "the cross" and find myself in a slow place. I think it will take longer than expected, but perhaps this is good so that I have more time to gather data for it. I don't really know where to look but the ACX/SSC-sphere seems to keep providing unasked-for sources. (I do have a lot of sources already lined up to read for some chapters of the book.)

I looked back at old news posts and saw where I was announcing things. There's more going on now on my Twitter and Tumblr accounts than when I first announced them.

No comments:

Post a Comment