Sunday, December 26, 2021

News: 26 December 2021

Recently I haven't been posting as many blog posts. Part of that is because I've gotten more involved in my other writing projects.

The Bible project was going slowly for a while. I had to figure out how I was going to approach it. Over the past week I finally was able to go at the pace it will take to finish in what I consider a reasonable amount of time. The earlier chapters sometimes settle questions or prove points so that later chapters don't have to comment on them, which is an encouraging phenomenon (with respect to finishing on time). But as I go I find new writing styles and areas of discussion. So Exodus (where I am now) presents new challenges.

The MSLN project is doing okay. I'm currently writing up notes. I think I have enough to try to draft the Metaphysical Organism and Speaker parts (at least, a first draft), but I think I need to do more thinking about the Legitimacy part.

No comments:

Post a Comment